Monday, August 31, 2009

September is coming!! Time flies faster than I can imagine...

Time goes, went and gone... it is really faster than I can imagine.

Our wedding day is really getting close, and I am very excited while I am trying my best to enjoy every single busy moments (Yes, wedding prep is a long process and requires lots of organizing... I guess God is training my organizational skills again!!).

Recently, we went thru lots of our childhood photo (yes, it is cute!!) and there were lots of precious family moments, loving friends, etc etc. I thank everyone that walked into my life!

But, I can't deny that I am getting OLDer. Maybe my life has went half way already. As I am stepping into a married stage, God is helping me to reflect on myself a lots.

What should I focus on in the rest of our life?

Luke 12:34 - For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

No comments:

Post a Comment