Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wedding Party (Groom's)

.: Bestman - Carson Mau



What is your relationship with the bride and groom and how did you know them?
I've known Ringo for almost 7 years. We met at Enoch camp.
I met Scarlet a couple of years ago also at camp through (surprise!) Ringo.

Tell me something about the bride and groom.
Someone once said, "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." In Scarlet's eyes, Ringo is the best thing since sliced bread (Ringo: In Ringo’s eyes, Scarlet is his greatest Wonder Bread! hah). Actually probably better than sliced bread since after all man can't live by bread alone. Individually, Ringo is a caring, thoughtful individual who is gifted as a listener and counselor. On the other side, Scarlet is just full of laughter, so much that we often wonder if there is anything wrong with her. Seriously, Scarlet is an emotional individual who takes joy in the simple things in life. Together, Ringo and Scarlet are the model Chinese couple. Ringo is outgoing and dominant while Scarlet is most comfortable walking in the shade of Ringo's broad shadow. They both have grown a lot together since I have known them. Through their dedication and love to each other, they have learned to accept and appreciate each other, to see perfection through imperfection.



.: Groomsman - Addison Wong



What is your relationship with the bride and groom and how did you know them?
I first met Ringo in Enoch camp 2003. Our first conversation happened in winter 2004; I knew Scarlet through Ringo. He brought her to our fellowship's summer retreat 2006/07.
I have known Ringo for around 4 to 5 years and Scarlet for around 2 years.

Tell me something about the bride and groom.
Ringo is a very caring guy. When he sees me feeling down, he would ask me how I feel and whether or not I am okay. When I first met Scarlet, she was a 'cool' girl to me. She didn't talk much (Scarlet: Actually Addison, you seemed very “cool” to me too when I first met you @ camp in your Superman T-Shirt… Hehe…). However, the more I get to know her, the more laughter I can hear from her. Her laughter has become her icon. Ringo and Scarlet often appear in pair. Whenever you see Ringo, you can almost also see Scarlet.



No comments:

Post a Comment