Lately we have been busy with distributing invitations and some invitations I would have to mail it out.
I guess I haven't mailed anything in a decades (probably!!).
So, it is finally the time that I can use up my leftover stamps which include all different kinds and some of those have a dragon graphics on it (for the year of Dragon, 生肖紀念郵票).
The current postage cost is 54 cents (Canada), 98 cents (US), and $1.65 (International).
The dragon's stamps has "47 cents" written on it, and I have some stamps that have "1" or "2" written on it. So I was thinking to use those 1 dollar stamp and send it to US, and 2 dollar stamp for Hong Kong (The extra is just for tips then... hah 心想唔駛煩嘛).
After a few weeks when I have almost used up my stamps, I went to the post office to get more and also mail some more invitations out. Oops, I found out that those 1 dollar and 2 dollar stamps are actually just 1 and 2 cents stamps! Huh >< !!
Hah... then I found out that mails with insufficient postage will be sent back to the return address. Nice, but I didn't write the return address either!!
Then they told me that those letters without return address will be sent to a place in Edmonton for people to claim it.... hah! Hm... nevermind.
Although lately is very busy especially at work (lots of OT), it is something funny for me to laugh at (本身唸著豪D,點知原來兩仙當兩蚊咁用!郵差叔叔,真係唔好意思啦。). =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha...Stupid YOU =)
ReplyDelete